We are a Compliance Industry Peer Group with over 750 active members, bringing Compliance Peers together in New York, London and Singapore since 2006.
We are a group of Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AML, KYC, Fraud, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions, Operations and Technology) peers. We come together periodically (usually 4 to 6 times a year) in groups to discuss current or proposed regulations and their anticipated impact on operational, functional and technical matters. We share practices and lessons learned, and we suggest minimum standards while exchanging ideas and getting to know our industry peers.
- The Compliance Peer Roundtable Group is a not-for profit organization operated and run by volunteers.
- All Panel Members, Speakers, Presenters, Mediators and Hosts are members or guests of the community
- All Roundtable Events are free and are organized by and for the benefit of our industry peers and hosted by major Financial Institutions.
- Virtual meetings are currently run via Zoom/Teams/Skype/WebEx and we look forward to when we can return to meeting in person.
- All Roundtable events are held under Chatham House Rules (http://www.chathamhouse.org/about/chatham-house-rule).
- Agendas and topics for all events are proposed and defined by Compliance Roundtable Peers and Colleagues.
- Please see the “Focus Groups” tab for a list of our current Peer Focus Groups.
If you would like to attend our next event, became a Roundtable Volunteer, Panel Member, Speaker or a Host, please let us know.
Without your attendance and support, the Compliance Peer Roundtable could not exist.